Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

Why  Romania is heading for a wrong direction?
My opinion is that personal interests of ours statesmen prevail in to the detriment of general interests.
The promotion of people without adeguate training in key positions, only after political colour are agravating the Romanian decline.
In this moment the rudeness and the hipocrisy increase even more the precipice so the conclusion is: collapse and chaos guaranteed!

What are your opinions about this comment?
What changes should be made in this present government structure?
Please English teacher explain  how do you see you the escape of this impasse?

3 comentarii:

  1. Hi Adrian,
    thanks for asking me this question, but if I knew the answer, I wouldn't be a teacher anymore!!! I would at least get a Nobel prize!

    Thanks for thinking so high of me.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The romanian society had also problems, not only in present. Let's think to our writers Like I.L. Caragiale who was describing in his writings the same corrupt politicall area with the same defectives like demagogy and hypocrisy. So, I think the real problem of the romanian society is the mentality of people which must be changed in a more sociability way and less bad intentions.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. The society is made from every one of us and if every one is makeing a good job in his circle than the tthigs will go better.

    RăspundețiȘtergere