Totalul afișărilor de pagină

vineri, 29 octombrie 2010

Brand Name

The brand name I would like to analyze is „Red Bull”. There is a link between the name and the product because the energizer drink can give sensations similar to a furious bull: strength, energy, vitality, force and it is used frequently by the sports. The name was not translated into Romanian. The translation would suggest for the Romanians better the qualities of the drink but wouldn’t sound so “cool” and this is an important part for the young people especially.
The product that I would like to introduce on the market is also an energy drink and I would call it “Dynamite” because dynamite is stronger than a bull and suggests an explosive energy. Also “dynamite” is a word used by the young people (which are the marketing target) with sense: spectacular, amazing.

I think the brand “RED BULL” is the best energizer drink. What is your opinion?
What do you think about “RED BULL” team from F1?

3 comentarii:

  1. In my opinion everything it's true what you wrote about this energizer.I like this energy drink,because it really gives you energy.Once I drink one,and I couldn't sleep all night.Like in the advertisement " Red Bull gives you wings."

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I disagree with you,because not a long time ago I read that this energizer contains chemicals,and those who consume it they don't realize that they hurt themselves.Really at first,you feel better and energetic,but then all this disappear.RED BULL frequent consumption causes a series of irreversible nerve damage and neuronal.Finally, it is a beverage that should be banned worldwide.This is my opinion about it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Raul....You know what they say....Anything good in life is ilegal, imoral or makes you fat :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere